Coca-Cola Australia Foundation
The mission of the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation (CCAF) is to create possibilities for a brighter, more sustainable future for Australians today and generations to come.
Grants in 2020
- Employee Connected grants: The grant round will open on 27 February and close 12 March 2020. Details of the grants are below.
- Flagship Partner grant: There will be a grant round to appoint a Flagship Partner in 2020. Details of the grant opportunity and the issue to be addressed will be posted during the first half of 2020.
Employee Connected Grants
Employee Connected grants support local causes and charities connected to our employees, up to $25,000 as a one-off grant.
To be eligible organisations must have DGR (item1) status and their program must build capability for young Australians ages 13-19 by addressing:
- Increased possibilities for a positive life;
- Wellbeing (emotional, physical and social); and/or
- The Environment (climate change, waste & recycling, your local environment)
Before applying you should:
- Check that your organisation is eligible to apply by reviewing our Eligibility Criteria.To check if your organisation has DGR Item 1 status click here and enter its Australian Business Number.
- If your organisation meets all the Eligibility Criteria we recommend you review the Guidelines.
To preview the application form click on the link below.
The 2020 Employee Connected grant round will be open for submissions from 10am Thursday 27 February to 7pm Thursday 12 March (AEDT).
Submissions for the Employee Connected Grants 2020 will open at 10:00AM 27 February 2020 (AEDT
Submissions close 7:00PM 12 March 2020 (AEDT